Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Word Clouds

So my partner Alexandria Davenport, Lexie, has introduced to me something so interesting and wondrous, word clouds. We used all, well the relevant, words on my document of resources and information to create a word cloud. We have decided to pin-point some of those words and will zoom-in on them on the Prezi presentation when working on the project. We've enforced words on the word cloud such as "minorities", "wwii", "Jim Crow", etc. We were even able to put the word cloud into a shape, to which we put it into a shape of a fist. Pretty clever, huh? Black power..heh heh...
Anyway, more progress is being made and we are on our way to success. My partner and I will be ready to present our project to the class on Monday morning, I am sure of it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we'll be "ready" to present on Monday. It's more like, we'll be "able" to present on Monday, and "ready" to present on the 12th of never.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I honestly do not like this style of teaching. I am a simple child who would really prefer the traditional style of teaching, despit this "technological" age that we live in...