A sort of a journal-like blog to help track my progress on this project... My project will be reflected upon this question: "World War II marked the beginning of a real civil rights movement for Black Americans. Why?"
Monday, March 19, 2012
Progress..
Alright, progress is being made. I have been doing more research on the topic to try and get this show on the road. I have learned so much about African-Americans during World War II, and I must say that African-Americans receive less credit that what they should...Anyway, I am positive that this project will be completed in no time. I have found many reliable resources, even watched a documentary about African-Americans during the war and so much more. My partner and I are going to be starting our Prezi presentation soon to see how we're going to finally put this thing together, Hooray for progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Faleesha McGhee
- I honestly do not like this style of teaching. I am a simple child who would really prefer the traditional style of teaching, despit this "technological" age that we live in...
No comments:
Post a Comment