This evening, at 7:38 PM, I believe that my partner and I have completed the project, which is due tomorrow. We have successfully created an engaging Prezi presentation to show to its viewer the effects of World War II on African-Americans. I must say that including the three concepts that we chose was a bit hard. There wasn't really any objectives that related to my topic, but my partner and I were able to find a way. I hope my project is good enough.
Here are the three objectives that my project will reflect on:
● Assess the responses of the United States and other nations to the violation of human rights that occurred during the Holocaust and other genocides.
● Explain why women, African Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans, and other minority groups often expressed a strong sense of nationalism despite the discrimination they experienced in the military and workforce as well as potential civil rights violations by the government.
● Explain how World War II and the Holocaust led to the creation of international organizations (i.e., the United Nations) to protect human rights, and describe the subsequent impact of these organizations.
Wish me luck!
Congrats on finishing your project!
ReplyDeletei wasn't done with mine till about 10:00