Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

Today, we began to work on the project, but transitioned to creating this blog to track our progress. Our next objective that my partner and I will make is probably going to be figuring out how we are going to put this project together.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled "despite" wrong in your description. But I agree. What are we supposed to be commenting on? How does she check all of these?
    Anyway, I think we should do a prezi. Wait, do I have to comment on this? Even though she said three comments a week in the rubric thingy. *angry keyboard bang* How do I leave a paragraph or more on this?!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I honestly do not like this style of teaching. I am a simple child who would really prefer the traditional style of teaching, despit this "technological" age that we live in...