A sort of a journal-like blog to help track my progress on this project... My project will be reflected upon this question: "World War II marked the beginning of a real civil rights movement for Black Americans. Why?"
Saturday, March 17, 2012
PROCRASTINATION!
Okay, not necessarily. I am a Junior in high school, so things do come up. It's not like I am the first high school student to have ever done it. I am pretty sure that may of my fellow classmates are in the same predicament as me right now. Although, I am not lost for this project and i do have some ideas for it. Research has been made, it's just other classes have overwhelmed me and having to keep coming to this blog is a bit of a hassle. I am not one to always be online, so it's been a challenge for me to come and check this blog. But, it's being done.....I should really get to work! Procrastination will not capture me again...well it might, but I will be sure to try and get back on track to get this project done. If only my partner and I were able to work on this project together not just in class. But it's ok. On Prezi, there is a function where she and I can work on the presentation together online and see each other's work. It's pretty cool, and a life saver! I advise that for those who are doing a Prezi presentation to take advantage of the function and get this project done! Well here I go to work on my project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Faleesha McGhee
- I honestly do not like this style of teaching. I am a simple child who would really prefer the traditional style of teaching, despit this "technological" age that we live in...
I think we all know about procrastination. Some teachers think that they're class is like the only one we have or something and then there's sports, volunteering, even a job. Dont forget family life. Ugh pretty stressful. Good luck today
ReplyDeleteI think we all know about procrastination. Some teachers think that they're class I like the only one we have or matters. Then there's extra curricular activities and even jobs. Very stressful, I'm sure our project will be good
ReplyDelete